|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
♥ Syikin ♥
18 Tag
Links
|
Friday, December 19, 2008, 8:55 AM
yay new blogskin.thanks to Ezza my sayang who found it for me. MUACKSIES HUGGIES I LUBS EUX MANY! so there you go. BLACK + RED = EMOMOKZ SYIK. Today was blast. We don't need no laughing gas, let the natural gas flow. -__- okay so wrong. Met Farhan and Razz at tekno. Just sitting, drinking and playing MUSIC QUIZ on our iPods. Got bored left the drunk apeks beside us and went Pasir Rissss. Since Farhan mati2 nak main guitar, i had to go my house and take. Abeh nak naik bas malu nak angkat, mangsa ---> AKU JUGAK. malu malu. People think i can play guitar ah. PADAHAL stepping je. LOL. Lepak opp whitesands with redbullssssssss and chips. Joget2 DANCING LANCING here there everywhere. SING2 also. So, people, i predict it'll rain later. Nothing better to do ah. YAY. Going to watch BLOCO perform tml! With da girlzzz wootwoot. Hope not to go home late . I will stay home sunday. I will stay home sunday. I will stay home sunday. I will stay home sunday. I will stay home sunday. I will stay home sunday....maybe. MONDAY = YAY DAY! not pay day btw. PS Pictures for JB are up at my multiply. okay thanks bye I LOVE YOU LONG TIME! |